S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Wedding Album Photoshop

Répondre au sujet    forum des touristes galactique uni 62 Index du Forum » Partie externe » Reglements Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant

Wedding Album Photoshop
Auteur Message
goodple

Message Wedding Album Photoshop Répondre en citant

Wedding Album Photoshop > urlin.us/2chn9

The,,first,,thing,,that,,you,,have,,to,,do,,is,,decide,,what,,album,,size,,you,,want,,to,,produceDouble,,,,click,,,,on,,,,the,,,,icon,,,,of,,,,the,,,,top,,,,layer,,,,with,,,,the,,,,photograph,,,,,and,,,,set,,,,the,,,,parameters,,,,as,,,,shown,,,,in,,,,the,,,,dialog:,,,,Layer,,,,Style,,,,Dialog,,,,After,,,,that,,,,the,,,,layer,,,,pane,,,,will,,,,look,,,,similar,,,,to,,,,this:,,,,And,,,,the,,,,page,,,,itself,,,,like,,,,that:,,,,Final,,,,view,,,,of,,,,template,,,,There,,,,needs,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,better,,,,way,,,,for,,,,photographers,,,,to,,,,learn,,,,about,,,,albumsFirst,,,,of,,,,all,,,,we,,,,have,,,,to,,,,create,,,,an,,,,empty,,,,sheet,,,,,please,,,,make,,,,sure,,,,you,,,,have,,,,input,,,,the,,,,correct,,,,album,,,,size,,,,while,,,,creating,,,,the,,,,album,,,,,this,,,,can,,,,be,,,,checked,,,,at,,,,the,,,,Album,,,,-,,,,Edit,,,,option,,,,in,,,,the,,,,main,,,,menuPLUS,,,,get,,,,an,,,,Update,,,,Guide,,,,that,,,,helps,,,,you,,,,get,,,,the,,,,most,,,,out,,,,of,,,,this,,,,tutorial,,,,,whether,,,,you're,,,,using,,,,InDesign,,,,CS5,,,,or,,,,InDesign,,,,Creative,,,,Cloud!,,,,InDesign,,,,Shortcut,,,,CheatsheetGet,,,,all,,,,the,,,,shortcuts,,,,thatll,,,,help,,,,you,,,,design,,,,albums,,,,at,,,,lightning,,,,speed,,,,,both,,,,for,,,,Macs,,,,and,,,,PCsI,,,,was,,,,stuck,,,,reading,,,,entire,,,,textbooks,,,,,just,,,,to,,,,figure,,,,out,,,,how,,,,to,,,,pick,,,,a,,,,font,,,,,or,,,,determine,,,,which,,,,InDesign,,,,tools,,,,were,,,,relevant,,,,to,,,,meNow,,,,when,,,we,,,know,,,how,,,the,,,eye,,,travels,,,,or,,,actually,,,why,,,our,,,eye,,,travels,,,,we,,,can,,,try,,,to,,,create,,,a,,,maze,,,out,,,of,,,those,,,obstacles,,,,,,fences,,,,hills,,,and,,,pits,,,(or,,,pools)In,,such,,situations,,,to,,continue,,its,,travel,,the,,eye,,usually,,tries,,the,,least,,resistive,,way,,,,it,,goes,,along,,the,,fence,,looking,,for,,a,,break,,in,,the,,fence,,or,,where,,it,,will,,be,,easier,,to,,climb,,overWe,,,,still,,,,need,,,,a,,,,picture,,,,on,,,,the,,,,right,,,,side,,,,,please,,,,drag,,,,a,,,,new,,,,rectangular,,,,shape,,,,layer,,,,filling,,,,the,,,,page,,,,from,,,,top,,,,to,,,,bottom,,,,and,,,,at,,,,the,,,,right,,,,border,,,,but,,,,don't,,,,fill,,,,the,,,,page,,,,at,,,,leftPlease,,,select,,,the,,,shape,,,layer,,,of,,,the,,,first,,,picture,,,at,,,left,,,and,,,then,,,the,,,styles,,,tab,,,in,,,Album,,,DS,,,,double,,,click,,,at,,,the,,,style,,,thumbnail,,,in,,,Album,,,DS,,,to,,,apply,,,it,,,to,,,the,,,shape.Though,,,,there,,,,is,,,,one,,,,tricky,,,,part,,,,,,,,set,,,,a,,,,guide,,,,in,,,,the,,,,middle,,,,of,,,,the,,,,pageWell,,,we,,came,,closer,,to,,the,,actual,,design,,of,,the,,album,,,so,,let's,,start,,from,,the,,basic,,page,,templateEach,,,,photograph,,,,in,,,,the,,,,album,,,,page,,,,will,,,,have,,,,its,,,,own,,,,direction,,,,or,,,,orientationAnd,,,,man,,,,,was,,,,I,,,,excited,,,,to,,,,learn!,,,,There,,,,were,,,,so,,,,many,,,,people,,,,out,,,,there,,,,doing,,,,it,,,,,I,,,,figured,,,,it,,,,would,,,,be,,,,easy,,,,to,,,,find,,,,out,,,,what,,,,I,,,,needed,,,,to,,,,know,,,,and,,,,start,,,,creating,,,,awesome,,,,products,,,,that,,,,sold,,,,at,,,,a,,,,profitright?,,,,WrongDuplicate,,,,the,,,,layer,,,,by,,,,pressing,,,,Ctrl-J,,,,or,,,,selecting,,,,in,,,,menu,,,,Layer,,,,,New,,,,,Layer,,,,via,,,,Copy,,,,Now,,,,we,,,,have,,,,Layer,,,,3,,,,above,,,,the,,,,Layer,,,,2As,,for,,the,,clients,,who,,do,,book,,you,,and,,want,,an,,album,,,well,,,,they,,either,,dont,,get,,what,,they,,want,,OR,,they,,take,,the,,digital,,files,,from,,your,,session,,and,,make,,an,,album,,themselvesTo,,do,,so,,press,,Ctrl-T,,or,,menu,,Edit,,,Free,,Transform,,,then,,scale,,and,,move,,the,,image,,as,,you,,see,,it,,fitMy,,,husband,,,is,,,probably,,,ready,,,for,,,me,,,to,,,get,,,it,,,over,,,with,,,so,,,he,,,can,,,stop,,,hearing,,,me,,,yell,,,at,,,him,,,"Honeys,,,,I'm,,,so,,,EXCITED,,,about,,,this!!!",,,I,,,KNOW,,,this,,,is,,,going,,,to,,,change,,,the,,,way,,,I,,,shoot,,,and,,,make,,,a,,,PHENOMENAL,,,difference,,,in,,,the,,,products,,,I,,,can,,,provide,,,to,,,my,,,clientsSelect,,,the,,,background,,,tab,,,in,,,Album,,,DS,,,,then,,,select,,,a,,,background,,,and,,,double,,,click,,,at,,,itThats,,why,,Im,,going,,to,,teach,,you,,to,,use,,Adobe,,InDesignYoull,,,,get,,,,dozens,,,,more,,,,of,,,,these,,,,in,,,,the,,,,tutorial!,,,,Step,,,,2:,,,,Learn,,,,the,,,,Business,,,,of,,,,Selling,,,,AlbumsAnd,,,,Start,,,,Bringing,,,,in,,,,Serious,,,,ProfitsHeres,,,,a,,,,secret:,,,,Even,,,,the,,,,most,,,,beautiful,,,,albums,,,,dont,,,,sell,,,,themselvesI,,hope,,you,,got,,the,,idea,,about,,the,,means,,we,,can,,control,,the,,viewer's,,eyeTo,,,make,,,the,,,cutting,,,of,,,album,,,pages,,,more,,,accurate,,,and,,,somewhat,,,safe,,,,you,,,may,,,be,,,asked,,,to,,,design,,,the,,,page,,,with,,,certain,,,margin,,,(not,,,a,,,bleed,,,,which,,,is,,,just,,,an,,,empty,,,space)Align,,the,,shape,,layers,,and,,move,,them,,to,,be,,aligned,,also,,to,,the,,top,,of,,the,,other,,layer,,,then,,resize,,them,,slightly,,to,,fill,,until,,the,,bottom,,of,,the,,other,,layerInDesign,,is,,the,,industry,,leading,,publishing,,software,,,meaning,,it,,was,,made,,to,,build,,things,,like,,books,,(thats,,what,,albums,,are!),,without,,giving,,you,,a,,headachePlus,,(Photoshop,,users,,take,,note!),,,its,,non-destructive,,,meaning,,you,,wont,,damage,,the,,quality,,of,,your,,images,,when,,you,,adjust,,their,,sizeBut,,after,,reading,,messages,,in,,forums,,and,,reviews,,,it,,seems,,that,,there,,is,,no,,a,,single,,solution,,that,,would,,provide,,all,,the,,capabilities,,and,,be,,stable,,(or,,without,,bugs)Its,,super-fast,,,intuitive,,,non-destructive,,,and,,lets,,you,,experiment,,with,,colors,,,layouts,,,text,,and,,illustration,,,easilyScrolling,,through,,digital,,files,,of,,your,,wedding,,day,,on,,your,,computer,,just,,isnt,,a,,great,,experience.So,,what,,happens,,when,,you,,dont,,offer,,albums?,,Youll,,lose,,business,,,as,,potential,,clients,,choose,,to,,book,,a,,photographer,,who,,does,,offer,,themLorrie,,Robertson,,May,,6,,,2015,,at,,10:33,,am,,-,,Reply,,I,,have,,used,,this,,tutorial,,to,,successfully,,create,,photo,,albums,,for,,different,,occasionsNow,,,,I,,,,can,,,,create,,,,my,,,,own,,,,photo,,,,book1),,,You,,,entered,,,or,,,copied,,,the,,,URL,,,incorrectly,,,or,,,Styles:,,,can,,,be,,,added,,,to,,,a,,,picture,,,,for,,,sample,,,to,,,frame,,,it,,,with,,,a,,,stroke,,,or,,,a,,,shadowIt,,,,seems,,,,there,,,,is,,,,not,,,,much,,,,of,,,,such,,,,information,,,,availableOn,,the,,other,,hand,,,when,,the,,contrast,,is,,high,,,the,,fence,,will,,be,,high,,as,,well,,,and,,it,,might,,require,,a,,lot,,of,,strength,,for,,our,,eye,,to,,climb,,overThe,,,videos,,,come,,,as,,,.mov,,,files,,,that,,,will,,,play,,,on,,,a,,,Mac,,,or,,,PCBecause,,,,to,,,,sell,,,,albums,,,,successfully,,,,,you,,,,need,,,,more,,,,than,,,,pretty,,,,photos f5880b0734

Sam 21 Mai - 21:47 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 21 Mai - 21:47 (2016)

Répondre au sujet    forum des touristes galactique uni 62 Index du Forum » Partie externe » Reglements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation